Thread: Cargo nets...
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2008, 03:00 PM
Rising Sun Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockRunner View Post
Jeff,

I am in for sure, I need one for Rubithon. Depending on the price, some are pretty expensive and no better. I also need two for the sides so the doggies stay in the truck when stopped and incase of the worst scenario.

What are the prices he quoted you and will the one you are looking at work in the first gen 4Runner? I don't think it will. Is he up for a group buy???
Tom,

I'll let you know what I find out. So far not much interest in him on a group buy. I think that may stem from the lack luster interest the last go around on MUD. If enough positive interest is shown then maybe he'll reconsider.

As of now price wise it is what you see on the website linked above. According to Eddie they can custom build nets to your specs if an off the shelf one wont fit your application but you'd have to get a quote for a price.

He offered me a modest discount/refund (25%) off the purchase price if what I buy fits and I take pictures that he can use on his site to advertise. I'm leaning toward a non full lenth net right now if I can figure out the mounting issue.
TLCA #17037
'97 LX450 - aka "The Whale"
'97 FZJ80 Antique Sage AE #267, stock
12/74 FJ40, 2F, SM420, 4" Lift, ARBs, 33" MTRs

:

"...anything else i can do for you guys, how about i wash your car or mow your lawn while you figure out your firewall system? I am now boarderline insane/unibomber." Kipper

"That assumes I'm even capable of pulling and stabbing..." Jacket

"I really like having a detachable unit." Beater