1. Another shot of the drift
2. The farthest I got, that tree was getting mighty close and so was the edge. I was pretty tired of fighting the steering wheel so I called it a trip. Would be interested in seeing how much further we can get with bigger trucks.
3. This is looking the opposite direction from the same spot, so you can see I was pretty high above G-town.
4. Looking up from the same spot, you can see the shelf road up higher.
5. This was a fun switchback, had to fight for a while to get through it as it was pretty steep and the snow was deep. I like the white wagon wheel look
"Stay the Trail," "Tread Lightly," and "Leave No Trace" ethics
Rising Sun Bio
2F "Brahma" + Lockright, tach, Warn 8274, FJ60 Power Steering,
soon to lose the Sanden OBA
to go back to factory emissions
1FZ-FE factory lockers + Safari Turbo
, CDL switch, cup holder, AATLAS1X leather, heated seats and JDM switches
Limited TRD 2UZ-FE SOLD