1. Another shot of the drift
2. The farthest I got, that tree was getting mighty close and so was the edge. I was pretty tired of fighting the steering wheel so I called it a trip. Would be interested in seeing how much further we can get with bigger trucks.
3. This is looking the opposite direction from the same spot, so you can see I was pretty high above G-town.
4. Looking up from the same spot, you can see the shelf road up higher.
5. This was a fun switchback, had to fight for a while to get through it as it was pretty steep and the snow was deep. I like the white wagon wheel look
Rising Sun Bio
2F "Brahma" + Lockright, tach, Warn 8274, FJ60 Power Steering,
no more Sanden OBA
1FZ-FE factory lockers +
Safari intercooled turbo, CDL switch, cup holder, Metric TLC leather, heated seats, JDM switches, PUMA OBA.
Warn M12000 waiting for a bumper.
Limited TRD 2UZ-FE SOLD