1. Nice blue bird day, this is back at the first drift I got stuck in.
2. This section took a few tries too, I got a lot of practice with high speed hits and low speed chugs to try and get through this stuff.
3. Cruisin' through the woods
4. This, near the bottom, almost stopped me, because it was rutted and I kept getting in the ruts. I finally hit it on the right side and made it through, was so glad I did because there was a lot of fun to be had later in the freshies!
5. Gate near the bottom is always open, according to a local who was walking the road as I came out.
That's it, great day!
"Stay the Trail," "Tread Lightly," and "Leave No Trace" ethics
Rising Sun Bio
2F "Brahma" + Lockright, tach, Warn 8274, FJ60 Power Steering,
soon to lose the Sanden OBA
to go back to factory emissions
Limited TRD 2UZ-FE FOR SALE SOON
Up next: Something that makes a funny whistling noise...