1. Nice blue bird day, this is back at the first drift I got stuck in.
2. This section took a few tries too, I got a lot of practice with high speed hits and low speed chugs to try and get through this stuff.
3. Cruisin' through the woods
4. This, near the bottom, almost stopped me, because it was rutted and I kept getting in the ruts. I finally hit it on the right side and made it through, was so glad I did because there was a lot of fun to be had later in the freshies!
5. Gate near the bottom is always open, according to a local who was walking the road as I came out.
That's it, great day!
Rising Sun Bio
2F "Brahma" + Lockright, tach, Warn 8274, FJ60 Power Steering,
no more Sanden OBA
1FZ-FE factory lockers +
Safari intercooled turbo, CDL switch, cup holder, Metric TLC leather, heated seats, JDM switches, PUMA OBA.
Warn M12000 waiting for a bumper.
Limited TRD 2UZ-FE SOLD