View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 10:10 AM
Hard Core 4+

We will be leaving a week earlier than most folks and had planned on doing the I-80 route to miss the BIG hills. Since we will be towing the 4Runner the fewer grades the better.

What Sharon and I are looking to figure out is where to stop on the way up here. Figuring on 8-12 hours of driving to get to Sonoma CA. Before that we would like to drop off the 4Runner somewhere near the start of the trail. That place is still to be determined and suggestions are appreciated. From there we will go to Sonoma and on to Stinson Beach and other places. We then plan on coming back to the trail head the night before and hopefully staying in a hotel/motel, any suggestions???

On the way back we may stay an extra day after and spend some time around Lake Tahoe. We would like to stay in a hotel/motel again that night so we can clean up and refresh ourselves for the drive back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockRunner;
keys = Man that is a whole story

TLCA #6136
Going under the knife again !

85 4runner Marlin Ultimate 5" lift 40" MTR's Soft top and doors Towed to Moab by the Big Blue Whale, 07.5 Dodge Mega Cab Laramie 4" lift covered and chiped No more slow lane for me