View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 12:05 PM
Lifted

the more I think about it, the more I realize now that going to the party helped me quell some of my fears! Being able to see other newbies working on their rigs, using their manuals and getting help from others let me know I'm not alone in my learning process. The anal part of my nature really enjoyed the detail-oriented process of getting all the steps correct, lining up your pieces so they don't get losts etc. etc. I just dug the whole thing and I can't wait to learn more. Thanks everyone for allowing me this chance to see cruisers in action. I think I can do this!

Wow...thank you everyone for your encouragement regarding my writing and photography. To answer your questions, my stories at the Denver Post are a combination of my own ideas as well as assignments given to me by my editor or story ideas from readers and other sources. Several of my friends on Colorado 4X4.org said I might consider sending some work to a trail magazine and that it might help my own learning process too.

What is Toyota Trails?

and Jeff, which images would you like me to post up directly to the thread. I took so many and I didn't want to clog up the thread with em.