View Single Post
Old 03-06-2006, 12:41 AM
El Jefe's Avatar
El Jefe El Jefe is offline
Trail Ready
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Centennial
Posts: 301
Default Wheeling kit checklist

What do you carry for spare parts when you go on a run? I'm mostly interested in knowing about the parts, but feel free to include tools, fluids, or anything else...

Centennial, CO
'64 FJ40
'93 FZJ80
'99 F350 CC, 7.3 PSD
1979 Suzuki GS1000E
TLCA #7412

Statistics show that 95% of all Jeeps ever built are still on the road. The other 5% made it home.
Reply With Quote