View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 01:20 PM
Rising Sun Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mendocino View Post
I think the worst part of this is that after more than six months of preparation I had to tell my six year old son that we are not going.
Jeff,

Sorry to hear that you can't make it. Like others have said, if you can get to Moab you are sure to find some empty seats to ride along and maybe even get to drive!

I'm in the same boat...If I don't get the LX ready I'm going to leave town for a few days. No way I could face the s disappointment after months of buildup .

I was trying to think of a way for you and your son to ride with us...He could sit in the middle between the girls and you could ride in the back if I bring one of the 3rd row seats...Would be cramped but possibly doable, dunno. I know it isn't the same as driving your own rig out there but then again maybe that would be just the ticket? Sit back, relax, and watch others tear up their junk
TLCA #17037
'97 LX450 - aka "The Whale"
'97 FZJ80 Antique Sage AE #267, stock
12/74 FJ40, 2F, SM420, 4" Lift, ARBs, 33" MTRs

:

"...anything else i can do for you guys, how about i wash your car or mow your lawn while you figure out your firewall system? I am now boarderline insane/unibomber." Kipper

"That assumes I'm even capable of pulling and stabbing..." Jacket

"I really like having a detachable unit." Beater