Originally Posted by leiniesred
I put all new coathanger on the exhaust system. (OK, I replaced some with an actual mount, still temporary. maybe it'll get bashed off for good this trip!)
I knew I was forgetting something!
I need to fortify my bailing wire job from last year.
Re-installed my front drive shaft with new Ujoints.
Reinstalled skid plate.
Nakman helped me pull my hard top off (Thanks again Tim!)
Installed Pakistan Top
Organized camping gear and tools
Need to do still:
Get CO2 tank filled
Mount Hi-lift somewhere
Finish work stuff so that I can GO!
Planning on heading out Wednesday morning.