Thread: Run Schedule
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2008, 09:01 AM
Rising Sun Member

Send a message via AIM to Uncle Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakman View Post
Tom you got it right, that's my understanding as well. We're going to do the big tent thing as well, which is nice when you can leave it set up for a couple days. But if we decide to camp somewhere on the trail on Thursday night I'll just roll with it, either way I'm wheeling & camping with my friends so there really is no downside.

Hey Chris, if you want to do the air-powered blender instead I can easily power that- I've been chasing leaks and am down under 10psi/hour in pressure loss now, with about 6 gallons of storage. In fact, maybe Green Machine would loan us his.. I'm not much into blender drinks personally, lately it's just cold beer in a can and the whiskey neat... but I'm sure I could find a way to enjoy a frozen marg if one made its way into my hand
BTW I happen to know there will be a blender amongst us! Jury's still out on the espresso maker for the all important Latte'! Ice is the biggest issue!
TLCA #3007
Northside!

Colorado Trail Patrol
Stay on the Trail!
I'm the God-fearing, gun-toting, American flag-waving, conservative you were warned about!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxleIke View Post
I need an FJ40....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Chili View Post
Cruisers are superior

Last edited by Uncle Ben; 05-12-2008 at 09:33 AM.