View Single Post
Old 05-12-2008, 05:27 PM
Hard Core 4+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Ben View Post
I have tried to keep the list of attendees pretty updated with equipment. We need to chat about camping, cooking, and who will be the dedicated freezers.
That is the ticket, I just decided not to use the RTT since we are camped in one area for three days. By doing this I will have room on the top of the truck for my stuff and am totally relieved . I was starting to stress as to how to store everything in and on my rig without breaking leave springs.

Maybe we should see how many large,2-3 burner, camping stoves we have in the group to start with. Should we start a new "Camping Supply" tread and decide from that who brings what?

This of course in no way negates the in person meeting as drinking with friends is much better than by yourself

I guess a vote can be had, I will put one out since I started this meeting mess. Got to wait till later, I am going home now!!! See ya later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockRunner;
keys = Man that is a whole story

TLCA #6136
Going under the knife again !

85 4runner Marlin Ultimate 5" lift 40" MTR's Soft top and doors Towed to Moab by the Big Blue Whale, 07.5 Dodge Mega Cab Laramie 4" lift covered and chiped No more slow lane for me