Originally Posted by Romer
Those flanges loosen up on a lot of folks.
I didn't think you made it to Moab, never saw you there.
I was there from Sunday to Sunday.
Camped several nights in Bride Canyon (take a left before you hit gooney bird rock on gemini bridges road) then hoteled it. Needed some time away from people, had a few things going on. Did make it to Neil and Kim's run of Metal Masher. Ended up running Fins a couple of hourse behind you on Saturday, heard you on the CB and passed the group when you were hiking down to something. Sorry I was unavailable to help out, had some stuff to take care of.
* 00 LC
* stinky old Ford Diesel tow rig (FOR SALE)
* 99 Saab Convertible
* 97 4Runner (The original Green Chile)
* 71 FJ40 "The Raven" - sigh, selling to make room
* 64 FJ40 "Ocho Mater 40" AGAIN
* 74&70 FJ40 - parting out, eventually
has a 2008 FJC