View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 11:21 PM
Rising Sun Member
Send a message via AIM to Uncle Ben

Originally Posted by Romer View Post
The things to work out as I see it are spares and possibly tools. 4 different 80's don't need to carry spare axles. We decide how many spare axles/birfs for the group and drive shafts, etc.

Where me meet and leave from on Monday am, where we are staying Monday night. I think we already picked the town.

Cooking stuff, don't need 10 grills. If a few people have grills I can figure something else to bring

Food - the thought on Engels is if we need one as a freezer. For as long as we are gone, not sure we need a freezer except for ice for our drinks. If we don't need a freezer than we can do more of our own and then mayb chip in on Brats or steaks or something and split that up. I know they bring Ice in once your at Rubicon springs, for a fee.

Other supplies - Toilets. Someone mentioned sharing. Rachel made it very clear that we are not sharing.

Tents are not something we need to do in a big group, if someone has room, post up

what else?

I personally think it would be more efficient to work this stuff out here and then meet for beers on the 30th to well . . drink beer

These are jhust my thoughts here

Exactly! You mirror my thoughts exactly! Thats why I asked for a private Rubithon window for attendees way early in the game. I am much better organized visually than I am when I'm BS'ing with friends in a bar/resteraunt!
Right now with the hectic high school graduation party memorial weekend approaching quickly I really don't have any spare time until June!
TLCA #3007

Colorado Trail Patrol
Stay on the Trail!
I'm the God-fearing, gun-toting, American flag-waving, conservative you were warned about!
Originally Posted by Jacket View Post
Welcome. Lots of "northsiders" here in the club. We're known to have some of the strongest, coolest and most awesome club members.
Originally Posted by Red_Chili View Post
Cruisers are superior