Thread: Food!
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 12:17 PM
Hard Core 4+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romer View Post
Dave - I worked with Tonny Twiddy that we would be one of the first "groups" to leave. I suppose you could stay back. There isn't a caranage. Tony explained to me how they have an order of groups and keep things moving with spotters all along the way so there are no holdups
Okey-dokey. I don't have any particular preference to hustle or wait it out, so I'll do whatever works to keep from screwing up the schedule.

Food: I don't mind fixing up a meal or two for the group if that's the way we go or just providing my stove and tailgate as part of a camp kitchen if we all end up responsible for our own food. I could potentially have up to 3 dutch ovens if we want to go that way, too.
'12 Gunnar Rockhound 29

"Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. Nobody is able to achieve this completely, but the striving for such achievement is in itself a part of the liberation and a foundation for inner security. " --Albert Einstein