I still need to swap front control arms but I got a couple things done:
Installed Slee Tcase skid plate (replaced crossmember with an unmolested version, thanks to Corbet
Modified my rear storage unit. It was too tall to have easy access to the Engel. It was also a good time to move one of my stereo amps from the side of the storage unit into the qtr panel to make room for an inverter (may not make the budget till after Rubithon)
I cut out one side dropped it down leaving enough room to hold 2 5-gal scepter cans
and installed a slide for the fridge.
Still waiting on some things to complete my "secret project"