Is it a good idea?
I am fairly sure with some help, a couple of "sick days", and working my ass of I will have my 55 ready to go. BUT is it a good idea? I would *love* to go to Rubithon with a big group of RS people, and the trip sounds awesome. Would be really nice to go, especially in my first year as TLCA EVP. BUT...I would think the chances of a breakdown would be relatively high, since the truck would be newly "built" and I do NOT want us delayed because I broke down in BFE. Is it worth the risk?
* 00 LC
* stinky old Ford Diesel tow rig (FOR SALE)
* 99 Saab Convertible
* 97 4Runner (The original Green Chile)
* 71 FJ40 "The Raven" - sigh, selling to make room
* 64 FJ40 "Ocho Mater 40" AGAIN
* 74&70 FJ40 - parting out, eventually
* 1965 International Metro Van
has a 2008 FJC