View Single Post
  #71  
Old 05-28-2008, 09:07 AM
RockRunner's Avatar
RockRunner RockRunner is offline
Hard Core 4+
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Roxborough
Posts: 4,400
Default

Good news and bad news to report here...

Good news, truck ran well in Moab and I found only some minor things that need to be adjusted or changed.

Next good/GREAT news wait for it ..........Sharon drove all of Poison and Kane creek herself. We took the hardest lines we could find and she walked up them like a pro. Sure gave her some confidence in the truck and herself. We did not run Golden Spike (I believe if PSM) due to a time restraint.

Bad news,

I got a shot for my back on Thursday with mixed results. Started of great but soon went to heck, major pain returned. I took enough pain meds to knock out a small country with little relief. We came home Monday and discussed our options, so far they don't look good. I go in for a shot today at 4:00 pm and will wait for the results of it.

I have a appointment with a neurosurgeon on June 6th, that will tell me if the trip is on or ??? We both want to go and Sharon knows what this means to me but I am not stupid either............well??

If we do go I may be limited to my physical participation, moving rocks etc. would be a no no Helping others winch and or keep from tumbling would also be crossed of the list. I do not want to be THAT driver that never helped when needed but always needed help.

So............June 6th is the cut off date for me to decide one way or another. I will post ASAP with our decision as to what we are going to do. It hurts more to mae this decision than my back does right now.
__________________
Thanks T aka Tom KR0MPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockRunner;
keys = Man that is a whole story


TLCA #6136
Going under the knife again !

85 4runner Marlin Ultimate 5" lift 40" MTR's Soft top and doors Towed to Moab by the Big Blue Whale, 07.5 Dodge Mega Cab Laramie 4" lift covered and chiped No more slow lane for me
Reply With Quote