I hate to even type this but it looks like we are out for the Rubithon
. With the way my back is acting up I can not in good conscious decide to go. I have two doctor appointments between now and then that may change my mind but .... it doesn't look good.
If we decide not to go I have some items people may be able to use on their trip. I will post these up in a few days to give everyone a shot at them.
Kevin, I will let you know ASAP as to my decision.
I will contact Tony in a few and let him know also in case he can use our spot for somebody else.
THIS REALLY SUCKS