View Single Post
Old 03-17-2006, 12:17 PM
Rising Sun Commander

I've got one in each truck, but they're only backups. I did try to air up with it the other day, and it was considerably slower than CO2, at least 3x slower. plus I think the vibration broke my fancy Autogage regulator deal , because now when I clip it on the tire starts to drain, even without pushing that little button in. Also the gage on the little compressor is about 10 too high... 30 is really only 20, etc. I'm still keeping them, but my initial impression is these are just slightly better than driving to a gas station still aired down.

edit: Plus two of these was 80% of what I spent on my CO2 system, there's a huge premium on Powertank. Check out Outback, The Source, etc., which cost about half of a powertank, or piecing your own together buying the tank & regulator separate for even less.. quality of Powertank is best, but you pay for it. And no matter what you can't beat the speed & portibility of CO2, and you wouldn't want one of these little compressors to be your only air option. IMO, of course

www.gamiviti.com