View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 12:38 PM
Rising Sun Member

Default For those staying at Robb's on 6/17 - Need Input ASAP

For all that are staying at Robb's Valley Resort on Tuesday night the 17th.

I noticed when leaving them a message that they are normally CLOSED on Tuesdays. I spoke with Debbie today and she stated that they would be sure to have someone there to meet our group and open up cabins etc. for our stay. However, typically the restaurant and the bar would still be closed

So, Debbie offered to have the restaurant and bar open for us if we'd like. So, what I need to know so I can provide feedback to her is:

(1) What time do we believe we will be arriving at Robb's?
(2) If you are going to be interested in eating in the restaurant that night?
(3) If you are going to be interested in drinking a beer or two at the bar that night?

I don't want them to stay and open up the restaurant and bar and then we all show up and just crash . On the flip side, if we all show up starving and parched and the restaurant and bar are closed that would suck

So, please post up as soon as you can so I can give Debbie an idea of what the overall group plans to do. Of course, we do have a couple cabins reserved that we could just cook food in and drink in as well
TLCA #17037
'97 LX450 - aka "The Whale"
'97 FZJ80 Antique Sage AE #267, stock
12/74 FJ40, 2F, SM420, 4" Lift, ARBs, 33" MTRs

:

"...anything else i can do for you guys, how about i wash your car or mow your lawn while you figure out your firewall system? I am now boarderline insane/unibomber." Kipper

"That assumes I'm even capable of pulling and stabbing..." Jacket

"I really like having a detachable unit." Beater