View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008, 10:50 AM
Rising Sun Member

Send a message via AIM to Uncle Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakman View Post
Hey I was thinking about this on my way to work this morning, what kind of sound outputs does your DVD player have? Could it be split at all, either RCA or 1/8" stereo? If so I've likely got the splitters, and long cables, that could likely stretch from my truck to yours. So imagine our trucks parked next to each other, sheet in between for the screen, both stereos blasting out the sound... wouldn't be THX but heck... think that'd work?
Thats a great idea Nak! It would be easy if you can accept low power RCA stereo input! Here is a pic of the AV hookup I put in in the back of my truck under the fridge, beside the Inverter.... I think I can actually tie it in with the 6 channel surround mode and control your system like a separate amp! BTW for a screen I picked up a large 9x14 Canvas drop cloth. I plan on putting some brass grommets in it and I have some spare awning poles that should be tall enough. Who's bringing the popcorn? I'm thinking frozen lime Daiquiris and snacks for movie night....what do you think?
Attached Images

TLCA #3007
Northside!

Colorado Trail Patrol
Stay on the Trail!
I'm the God-fearing, gun-toting, American flag-waving, conservative you were warned about!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxleIke View Post
I need an FJ40....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Chili View Post
Cruisers are superior