View Single Post
Old 06-14-2008, 08:02 PM
Cruise Moab Committee

Send a message via AIM to Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveInDenver View Post
Matt, your US40 group is linking up at 9AM in Idaho Springs?

Kirsten and I just need an approximate time to start watching for someone. As long as there's a US40 group, we will meet you somewhere along the highway about lunch time. Most likely candidate is Vernal, but depending on when we get out of here tomorrow it may be as early as Steamboat or Dinosaur. Either way, listen for us (or make occasional calls) around noon. Our back-up is probably driving straight north to I-80 and catching the group around Rock Springs. That should also be about lunch time by my estimation.

In all cases, monitoring I assume will be CB 4 and simplex 146.460MHz. Personally I'll also listen on the CCR frequencies, so if you guys coming up I-70 and US40 want to try hitting repeaters in route, I'll listen for you.
Dave, we'll be on those same freq. for both CB and Ham, and will pop over to the CCR once in while to see if we can talk. If we catch up, great. If not, we'll see you in Wendover. We can also do the cell phone thing.
1996 FZJ80 TLCA #4189 WRDY
www.rustybrain.com/cruisers my Rising Sun bio Facebook Twitter Need satellite Internet? Check out: Exede Internet

If you think you can or think you can't, you're right.