View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 08:59 AM
Rising Sun Member

Send a message via AIM to Uncle Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by subzali View Post
Need some 'splanations with the pictures - looks like Dave did something that involved his rear wheel and Wildernest, saw Nakman and Romer, what happened to the Pig? Saw Hatfield's knuckles in those pics, did Uncle Ben have any damage? 'Ceptin' the windshield wiper blade? And how did THAT happen?
WW took a hit from a full water can that escaped it's bondage and hopped onto the hood to holler at me about oppression. The wiper actually was not damaged as onl;y the hold down nut loosened. As far as sheet metal damage I am clean with the exception of a slight scrape and tiny dent next to my drivers side rear broken tail light. Total driver error! Backed into a rock trying to set up a line for the next obstacle at the beginning of Big Sluce. Three of four flares have rash although the passenger side rear took a pretty hard hit on Cadillac Hill same place as everyone elses damage in that area. That I have to call as spotter error as the kid assigned to that spot had no clue about wagon lines! Next obstacle was gonna be the same but I rebelled and Kardum showed up and backed me up with a spotter overide and allowed me to show the spotter what line we would need to take. Sliders did their jobs well as did all my armor. I achieve my purpose and severly bent the proto type belly pan but it did hold for the most part and save my T-case. Haven't had a chance to up load pix yet but did get the truck cleaned from top to bottom after getting it unloaded. Pix to follow very soon! :
TLCA #3007
Northside!

Colorado Trail Patrol
Stay on the Trail!
I'm the God-fearing, gun-toting, American flag-waving, conservative you were warned about!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxleIke View Post
I need an FJ40....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Chili View Post
Cruisers are superior

Last edited by Uncle Ben; 06-25-2008 at 09:23 AM.