View Single Post
Old 06-26-2008, 09:03 AM
Hard Core 4+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Chili View Post
FWIW, I stared at the rear wheel and still can't tell what's wrong in the picture.
Took Treeroot's picture and added places to look for what's not there. I have a third gen pickup and don't run coilover springs. Had to take the spring pack off for repairs. Three of the four main leaves in my pack broke. Came into Rubicon Springs on only the second spring, the one with the military wrap. Had to assemble a frankenspring to get home. Suffice to say, Yotaman Larry, Phil, Marlin and in particular one of Marlin's mates James were HUGE HUGE helps in that effort. Not to mention Loren, Crash, Jack and 60Wag for hauling my sorry broken butt all over creation and adding a bit of muscle when I needed a hand. Details to come, but I have to get back outside and get the WilderNest cleaned out and battened back down so that I can get to work this morning. Found a couple of <$200 toppers on Craigslist, so I also need to get the 'Nest removed ASAP.

"They say the test of literary power is whether a man can write an inscription. I say, 'Can he name a kitten?'" -- Samuel Butler

Last edited by DaveInDenver; 08-26-2010 at 09:16 AM.