Thread: BOWAGWR Pics
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 05:23 PM
Rising Sun Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxleIke View Post
Sorry for the wheelstands those who didn't want it. I thought I had 40's figured out, but next time, I will do the LWB guys, and let a more experienced 40 spotter do the shorties.

I tried to get Jeff up that right side to keep his rear out of the deepest part of the hole, but it still lifted sky high.
It is ALL good - I figured now was the time to do it when the family was at home safe . I wasn't too worried till the engine died and then I looked over at Subzali and he was "gently" pointing passenger side . All I needed was for the crazy Jeep guy to show up and jump on my front bumper for me .

Seriously though, the spot was fine and knowing what was coming kept the skidmarks away . Glad to hear the "tub issue" wasn't as bad as it sounded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacket View Post
I made it home....barely. I figured it was better to take my chances in the daylight hours than risk a tranny failure at 9 or 10 pm.
Good to hear!! Good call on getting out early.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesintl View Post
Although, I did think the crazy jeep guy was going to attack me.
That dude was WILD . He yelled nice "Jeep" to me which I relayed to the group over the CB which he overheard over Steve's CB speaker. He came running back up to me apologizing for calling my rig a Jeep and then kept on.
TLCA #17037
'97 LX450 - aka "The Whale"
'97 FZJ80 Antique Sage AE #267, stock
12/74 FJ40, 2F, SM420, 4" Lift, ARBs, 33" MTRs

:

"...anything else i can do for you guys, how about i wash your car or mow your lawn while you figure out your firewall system? I am now boarderline insane/unibomber." Kipper

"That assumes I'm even capable of pulling and stabbing..." Jacket

"I really like having a detachable unit." Beater