Thread: BOWAGWR Pics
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008, 12:57 PM
Rising Sun Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardinalFJ60 View Post
Sorry for my lame joke about jeff not wanting to do a wheel stand, I didn't mean to imply any lack of competanceor anything ...It was only funny to me because I knew both you and Jeff were more than capable to make sure nothing bad happened.
- It is ALL good Shawn. I got a major out of that because that is exactly what I told Isaac at first and then quietly told him a big wheel lift wouldn't be all that bad though , so Isaac put me exactly where I wanted to be . It was all good till my "capability" stalled the rig right in the hole . Being the last through the obstacle gave me reassurance that no matter how "funny" it felt, everything would be ok.

Now, if I had been in Rachel's 4Runner...That is some MAJOR air there!

It is interestesting to see how each rig reacts differently to the same obstacle. Romer in his LX just flexed right through there; Art is his 60 gets the wheel lift but appears pretty level; the FJ40s get a wheel lift and seem a little less level; but Rachel in her 4Runner oh my . She can wheel
TLCA #17037
'97 LX450 - aka "The Whale"
'97 FZJ80 Antique Sage AE #267, stock
12/74 FJ40, 2F, SM420, 4" Lift, ARBs, 33" MTRs

:

"...anything else i can do for you guys, how about i wash your car or mow your lawn while you figure out your firewall system? I am now boarderline insane/unibomber." Kipper

"That assumes I'm even capable of pulling and stabbing..." Jacket

"I really like having a detachable unit." Beater