View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 01:26 AM
Rising Sun Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeRunner View Post
My V6 with only 110k has let me down big time. I am so bummed out, I thought my Runner had many more dependable miles on it. WTF!!
Sorry to hear about the problem Scott...Glad to hear however that it happened in at least a good location (relatively speaking)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeRunner View Post
I upgraded our AAA membership over the phone for 100.00 and had it towed to Oleg's shop (100 miles of towing for free).
We need to start a member's only AAA membership listing . With AAA Plus you get the "up to" 100 miles of free towing. Also, unless things have changed again, the 'new' rules state that you don't have to own the car being towed anymore...I know my membership has paid off several times but not since I've gone to all Toyota vehicles (knock on wood). The last time I used AAA was to have my Durango towed back to Denver from just outside Buena Vista/Johnson Corner. Mileage was just over 100 miles and the driver was really great considering he just spent about 2 hours bringing us to Denver only to turn around and spend 2 hours getting home (more since IIRC he came out of Fairplay ).
TLCA #17037
'97 LX450 - aka "The Whale"
'97 FZJ80 Antique Sage AE #267, stock
12/74 FJ40, 2F, SM420, 4" Lift, ARBs, 33" MTRs

:

"...anything else i can do for you guys, how about i wash your car or mow your lawn while you figure out your firewall system? I am now boarderline insane/unibomber." Kipper

"That assumes I'm even capable of pulling and stabbing..." Jacket

"I really like having a detachable unit." Beater