Originally Posted by Hulk
That would probably be easiest, so I don't have to worry about getting Timm's tires back to him in a hurry. Can you bring them to the October RS meeting?
Thanks for all the advice and stories, guys. I'd rather just go once and get it over with. I'll buy a new gas cap too.
No hurry, I can drive with 35's for as long as needed. Give me a good idea on how badly I want some.....
* 00 LC
* stinky old Ford Diesel tow rig (FOR SALE)
* 99 Saab Convertible
* 76 Piggie
* 97 4Runner (The original Green Chile)
* 71 FJ40 "The Raven" - sigh, selling to make room
* 64 FJ40 "Ocho Mater 40" AGAIN
* 74&70 FJ40 - parting out, eventually
* 1965 International Metro Van
has a 2008 FJC