Originally Posted by Uncle Ben
You could get that one for a pretty good deal if you showed up with cash! It is a very clean 40! A little insight why you might see older Toyotas parked on that site is Justin's Grandpa and Grandma own that land and the other house there is Justin's mom's. Justin Lombardi is New Car Sales Manager at Boulder Toyota. That Cruiser belongs to the Service Manager at BT who bought it to flip for big bucks but now just needs to get rid of it. I think right now he's asking $4500 (was asking $10.5!). If I needed another FJ-40 I would snatch it up fast! It is one of the cleanest 99% original Cruisers I have ever seen!
dang dang......building my own 40 from scratch is looking like a dumb idea about now.....
* 00 LC
* stinky old Ford Diesel tow rig (FOR SALE)
* 99 Saab Convertible
* 76 Piggie
* 97 4Runner (The original Green Chile)
* 71 FJ40 "The Raven" - sigh, selling to make room
* 64 FJ40 "Ocho Mater 40" AGAIN
* 74&70 FJ40 - parting out, eventually
* 1965 International Metro Van
has a 2008 FJC