I just did my front axle service this spring...wonder if I need to do it all over again???
Will call Stevinson or Burt for knuckle studs and nuts...do I need a complete front birf kit again? Just for one side? Anyone bored and want beer?
* 00 LC
* stinky old Ford Diesel tow rig (FOR SALE)
* 99 Saab Convertible
* 76 Piggie
* 97 4Runner (The original Green Chile)
* 71 FJ40 "The Raven" - sigh, selling to make room
* 64 FJ40 "Ocho Mater 40" AGAIN
* 74&70 FJ40 - parting out, eventually
* 1965 International Metro Van
has a 2008 FJC