got the knuckle studs and nuts and cone washers...not too nervous about the axle stuff, I just did it in June, and I have the great FAQ from Romer. A little more nervous about the trunion bearings and knuckle studs.
I grabbed a 54mm socket at Sears....well, the 2 1/8 one, thanks for the tip!
* 00 LC
* stinky old Ford Diesel tow rig (FOR SALE)
* 99 Saab Convertible
* 76 Piggie
* 97 4Runner (The original Green Chile)
* 71 FJ40 "The Raven" - sigh, selling to make room
* 64 FJ40 "Ocho Mater 40" AGAIN
* 74&70 FJ40 - parting out, eventually
* 1965 International Metro Van
has a 2008 FJC