i believe i have that covered. Unless something comes up we are there. Can't wait. Wish i could bring my pup. For those who know my wild pup Hanz we were told last week he has a Melinoma Tumor. (spelling?) Only 18 mo old. We are hoping he can spend the holidays with us but the Doc cant say. I was able to go up to Switzerland on sunday and he got to run and have some fun in the snow. It is day to day now. Need this trip to get the mind off of things. Can't wait.
One other thing. i know how to get to the meeting spot from the other side but not sure of how from the highway. Can someone PM me some directions from the north? Or if anyone coming from there want to caravan in that would work to. Thanks.