Thank you SO much Ricardo...you did a lot more than take pics. You helped Randy all day and singlehandedly put my driver's side front knuckle completely back together. If you had not helped so much I think we might still be there. And super thanks to Ige for teaching us old (and older) dogs some new tricks. And major major thanks to Perry and Terry Autobody :Perry & Terry Auto Body, Inc
1612 Teller Street, Lakewood, Colorado 80214
Not only did they open up their shop to two old rusty trucks (ok, mine is rusty, Randy's is nice!) but they bought us Pizza and helped clean up. THANKS!!!!!!
Now I just need to fix the buggered rear diff stud that is causing me to leak gear oil like crazy and figure out why my front drive shaft seized up so much I could not pull it out, even with my full (considerable) body weight yanking on it with a chain...
* 00 LC
* stinky old Ford Diesel tow rig (FOR SALE)
* 99 Saab Convertible
* 76 Piggie
* 97 4Runner (The original Green Chile)
* 71 FJ40 "The Raven" - sigh, selling to make room
* 64 FJ40 "Ocho Mater 40" AGAIN
* 74&70 FJ40 - parting out, eventually
* 1965 International Metro Van
has a 2008 FJC