Originally Posted by Jacket
Thanks for the story and pics Ricardo. Looks like a productive day.
Timm - with little ones under your roof, how do you get so much time to wrench? You must have an agreeable wife and family.
my Mom is in town...and I said I would only be a few hours....yes, I am in trouble...and so is Ricardo!
* 00 LC
* stinky old Ford Diesel tow rig (FOR SALE)
* 99 Saab Convertible
* 76 Piggie
* 97 4Runner (The original Green Chile)
* 71 FJ40 "The Raven" - sigh, selling to make room
* 64 FJ40 "Ocho Mater 40" AGAIN
* 74&70 FJ40 - parting out, eventually
* 1965 International Metro Van
has a 2008 FJC