View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 10:51 PM
Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Chili View Post
Blower running nicely. Truck drives a LOT smoother now that I got the pinion angle correct... and now that I installed a nearly completely rebuilt rear driveshaft... DOH!
Schmooooooooth.

Bung welded in for WB AFR sensor. For those interested, AA Performance Muffler on S. Broadway ABSOLUTELY ROCKS. 1/3 the cost of Bud's Muffler and very nicely done!! They said Hi, Ige!

Now I just need to get the A pillar housing for the gauges so I can complete the gauge install (they are not fast to ship, they make to order... DOH!). Just an extra margin of comfort really. Sometimes I think my name should be Margin instead of Morgan.

Dave helped me sort my radio. Thanks Dave! I... uh... also discovered a nice feature to my antenna I didn't know I had... uh... Still no idea why I cannot hit the GJ CCR. Everything else works and it's set up correctly. Oh well.

Oil changed. Coolant changed. Additional toons downloaded. Gauges, groceries, beer (some for Scotty), and truck organization and inventory and BOOM I'm gone.
Was pulling out of Burt Toyota last Sat, waiting for an opening to go north bound, A Ferrari 360 Modena passes by, "that's cool" I say. A few seconds later Red Chili comes rolling in, Perry's response: .

COLORADO: my "Monument in Green"