Thread: R&p
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 09:56 AM
Hard Core 4+

They said it is made in the same facility as Yukon (but would not admit that it is the *same* as Yukon) so that seems likely. No copyrights are honored in China... something for BMW to think about, they are having engine manufactured there. Noticed the similarity between Chinese small engines and Honda small engines? But then, what is there in a ring gear to copyright? I dare say there is a range of dimensions that work and if outside those, it doesn't. The manufacturing is just best practices, hardly copyrightable.

Didn't know Precision and Yukon (do they even HAVE a Yukon-branded, rather than Yukon-reboxed, R&P?) were made in the same facility but that makes sense. I had heard the upper line Yukons were Precision, which was a vote of confidence. Perhaps that is what is meant by TrailCrawlers are Yukons - same mfg. facility if not the same brand.

But of course this is mere deduction without a lot of hard evidence. In any event, I will post up with my experiences as I set them up. If I can get my jig back from Squishy.
KDěRCH
Bio Page
I'm that gun-totin', farm-raised, evangelical, pro-environment, OHV ridin'/drivin', Southern civil rights pro-labor Liberal yo' momma told you couldn't possibly exist.