Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Cruise Moab > Cruise Moab - TLCA Sanctioned Event hosted by Rising Sun

Old 03-27-2009, 10:57 PM
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 85Toy View Post
Regarding the trails you mention, I think I signed up for Fins&Things, Porcupine Rim and Elephant Hill. Sounds like I should cancel for Elephant Hill. I Didn't print out my choices for each day when I was registering. Is there any way to find out that information? Thanks.

Elephant Hill is worth the drive down there.

Old 03-30-2009, 03:48 PM
Hard Core 4+

Well, we decided to bring our boy (11) and daughter (8) so there will be more children. I originally signed up for two people so I might have to contact somebody to straighten that out. Still one vehicle and the same trails.

My boy will play wiffle ball with anyone interested and the girl will have ponies, Barbies, unicorns, etc. We'll have out popup so any girls that hang out with Lily can wander in there and set up there little fantasy worlds (the whole little girls in the popup thing playing is very common). They both have DS systems too, unfortunately.
Old 04-07-2009, 07:31 PM
Hard Core 4+

My daughter is also very much into horses, ponies, unicorns, fairies, barbies, anything pink. Mines a little younger but she's not afraid of big kids.

Wthomas. We're also running e-hill saturday. Great kids run. One of the better ones if you ask me. Plenty of get out and climb around on the rocks, ect.
Old 04-24-2009, 05:12 AM
Lifted

Last Minute Change... We are bringing the kids out this year also, Son 5, Daughter 8. They are really excited to go, we are on E-hill Saturday as well, they are looking forward to making new friends!
http://www.coloradobluemountain.com - Drink Local Wine!
Old 04-25-2009, 08:58 PM
Hard Core 4+

Bikes, Tonka trucks, horses, and fairy princess outfits are all packed we're rolling out in the morning. See you in the desert.