Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Cruise Moab > Cruise Moab - TLCA Sanctioned Event hosted by Rising Sun

Old 05-08-2009, 11:06 AM
Rock Stacker

Default Big thanks from Honeymooners

I want to personally thank every one that made Cruise Moab a great event. Even though Romer embarrassed Kitty a little on stage she had a great time. It made our Honeymoon awesome and something always to remember. It was a very organized and planned event. I hope I get to come back on our anniversary. I now have to go on her honeymoon in the Carribean. But I did find out that they have Land Cruiser rentals there so I will be happy.

On a side note. Saturday we had a friend and her boyfriend ride with us on Saturday. She works for BLM and he works for the Forest department and they were both impressed with the way the trail was ran and how all of the toyota people respected the land. They had a idea that we were a bunch of Jeepers with attitudes and coolers full of beer that didn't respect the land. They were wrong and I tought them that Land Cruisers are not JEEPS.

Thanks again.

Matt Walls
87 FJ60 White 3"ome heavy,4plus flipkit, 33x10.50 BFG A/Ts. Eagle 589s, mwalls54 f+r bumpers with rock sliders/steps and rear 1/4 protection, mean green, Marks offroad, H55f, hella h4 and 4000s, LED cargo lights. warn 9500ti, a lot of non usa parts on the dash.

WV Mountaineer Cruisers TLCA Delegate
Tornado Alley Cruisers
Old 05-08-2009, 11:44 AM
Rising Sun Member

Thanks for the nice note Matt

Your a lucky man and you get two honeymoons

I wish I had a video camera when she said she came because it makes you happy and everyone in the BAR-M went "awwwwwwww"
11 RX350
02 Kimberley Kamper