Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Toyota 4x4 > General Chit Chat

Old 09-15-2005, 09:37 AM
Hard Core 4+

Default O.k, think i'm going crazy

Had another crazy dream last night. Yesterday late in the afternoon we were all checking out the cool clouds above us.... In my dream myself and one of the service rides were doing the same thing. Except we were looking at a small tornado to the south east of us. We ran back into the shop to find everybody gone , well except for Ben whom for some reason was working on a car(I told him that and he laughed). We ran into the front of the building to try and find a good place to hide, only to find every body had taken the good spots. So we proceded to the basemant of the building(there is no basement here). And found for some reason they had a bunch of rock climbing equipment stored down there...

Well after the storme passed find that I was all torn up had a hard time walking(but I thought I was fine ). Headed back up stairs to help clean up things. And a while into it my service manager made some of the guys take me to the ER. But the odd thing was at the end for some reason I was introducing all the parts guys .

Driving t work this morning and as I came on the building I was looking to make sure it was still there Crazy dreams...

COLORADO: my "Monument in Green"
Old 09-15-2005, 09:56 AM
Rising Sun Member

Send a message via AIM to Uncle Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by bh4rnnr
Had another crazy dream last night. Yesterday late in the afternoon we were all checking out the cool clouds above us.... In my dream myself and one of the service rides were doing the same thing. Except we were looking at a small tornado to the south east of us. We ran back into the shop to find everybody gone , well except for Ben whom for some reason was working on a car(I told him that and he laughed). We ran into the front of the building to try and find a good place to hide, only to find every body had taken the good spots. So we proceded to the basemant of the building(there is no basement here). And found for some reason they had a bunch of rock climbing equipment stored down there...

Well after the storme passed find that I was all torn up had a hard time walking(but I thought I was fine ). Headed back up stairs to help clean up things. And a while into it my service manager made some of the guys take me to the ER. But the odd thing was at the end for some reason I was introducing all the parts guys .

Driving t work this morning and as I came on the building I was looking to make sure it was still there Crazy dreams...
Sounds like you got into some of Stephans crystals!
TLCA #3007
Northside!

Colorado Trail Patrol
Stay on the Trail!
I'm the God-fearing, gun-toting, American flag-waving, conservative you were warned about!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxleIke View Post
I need an FJ40....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Chili View Post
Cruisers are superior
Old 09-15-2005, 05:18 PM
Cruise Moab Committee

Send a message via AIM to Hulk
Talking

Dr. Freud says: You're not drinking enough!
1996 FZJ80 TLCA #4189 WRDY
www.rustybrain.com/cruisers my Rising Sun bio Facebook Twitter Need satellite Internet? Check out: Exede Internet

If you think you can or think you can't, you're right.
Old 09-15-2005, 07:34 PM
Hard Core 4+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk
Dr. Freud says: You're not drinking enough!
umm, drinking enough what

COLORADO: my "Monument in Green"
Old 09-16-2005, 05:19 AM
Hard Core 4+

Quote:
umm, drinking enough what
Surely that was a rhetorical question?

BEER!

"Do not go gentle into that good night,
rage, rage, against the dying of the light" - Dylan Thomas
Old 09-16-2005, 09:32 AM
Trail Ready

Quote:
we were looking at a small tornado to the south east of us. We ran back into the shop to find everybody gone , well except for Ben whom for some reason was working on a car(I told him that and he laughed). We ran into the front of the building to try and find a good place to hide, only to find every body had taken the good spots. So we proceded to the basemant of the building(there is no basement here). And found for some reason they had a bunch of rock climbing equipment stored down there...
OK, let's start with this:

The small tornado represents that girl you had a crush on, in third grade...What was her name?

Anyway, "south east" clearly means that you have a pastrami sandwich in the fridge.

Ben working on a car means the hedges need to be trimmed.

Everybody gone, means that you had Firestix candy for the first time, probably when you were 6 or 7 years old.

All the good hiding spots being taken, means that Thursday is your favorite day of the week.

Going to the non-existent basement means you have a fuel-injected engine on your rig.

Now the really juicy part! The climbing equipment, symbolizes learning to write in cursive. Clearly, you had problems with Capital I's.

Kewl, huh?

Sold the Gnewt.
Bought a boat.
Old 09-16-2005, 09:43 AM
Rising Sun Member

Send a message via AIM to Uncle Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobzooki
OK, let's start with this:

The small tornado represents that girl you had a crush on, in third grade...What was her name?

Anyway, "south east" clearly means that you have a pastrami sandwich in the fridge.

Ben working on a car means the hedges need to be trimmed.

Everybody gone, means that you had Firestix candy for the first time, probably when you were 6 or 7 years old.

All the good hiding spots being taken, means that Thursday is your favorite day of the week.

Going to the non-existent basement means you have a fuel-injected engine on your rig.

Now the really juicy part! The climbing equipment, symbolizes learning to write in cursive. Clearly, you had problems with Capital I's.

Kewl, huh?
Now that was funny!

:p
TLCA #3007
Northside!

Colorado Trail Patrol
Stay on the Trail!
I'm the God-fearing, gun-toting, American flag-waving, conservative you were warned about!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxleIke View Post
I need an FJ40....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Chili View Post
Cruisers are superior
Old 09-16-2005, 09:53 AM
Trail Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Ben
Now that was funny!
:p
Funny? I studied for 24 years to learn this stuff! Did you not believe me? OK, I admit, I DID make up the part about the blue buffalo...

Sold the Gnewt.
Bought a boat.