Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Toyota 4x4 > Trip and Event Reports

Old 09-28-2009, 09:06 PM
Rising Sun Member

Default guilty as charged.

Yup...next year for sure. I can still fry an egg on the floor above the muffler. I'll get'er fixed up soon enough.

As I was on a ladder fixing some fence work, I was daydreaming about all the fun you guys were having. (sigh) at least I finished that small project. (double sigh)

thanks for posting all the great pics! this club has some of the nicest 40's in the country. IMHO. maybe we should do a 40's calendar next year? seems like there are plenty of folks in the club who have nice cameras and know how to use them. hmmm...is there poser photo-shoot day on the horizon?

Perry!! let's put something together!!
Old 09-28-2009, 09:20 PM
Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardinalFJ60 View Post
Yup...next year for sure. I can still fry an egg on the floor above the muffler. I'll get'er fixed up soon enough.

As I was on a ladder fixing some fence work, I was daydreaming about all the fun you guys were having. (sigh) at least I finished that small project. (double sigh)

thanks for posting all the great pics! this club has some of the nicest 40's in the country. IMHO. maybe we should do a 40's calendar next year? seems like there are plenty of folks in the club who have nice cameras and know how to use them. hmmm...is there poser photo-shoot day on the horizon?

Perry!! let's put something together!!
Was hoping you'd be along this year. With the new kiddo, working late and all those house projects. Was bummed when I didnt see ya in the parking lot...

I'm up for this Calendar idea Sean, lets talk it over a few more

COLORADO: my "Monument in Green"
Old 09-28-2009, 09:22 PM
Hard Core 4+

attention everyone who was on the trail. I lost my very expensive streamlight flashlight. I last used it when dave's vackume line broke. On that steep hill going up from lunch. You can see me using it in that pic of me under the truck. I'm crossing my fingers that someone might have stop and picked it up. If no I'm affrade it's still on the trail, does any one live near that section of trail that could go up and check it out ? Or take me up? The flashlight is Bout 6-8" long, black, it has a SMD led super bright bulb, with a button on the tail cap and on the shaft.
Old 09-28-2009, 09:43 PM
Rising Sun member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Ben View Post
Ben L.
Ian Bevins
Jim B.
Millers I think still have at least on 4x series
Does anybody know this guy? Seemed like a nice guy on and Snow and Pizza Run 2007...

Oh and look at Tim's post above - don't want to step on him! Someone find his flashlight!

1977 FJ40 2F "Brahma" + Lockright, tach, Warn 8274, FJ60 Power Steering, soon to lose the Sanden OBA to go back to factory emissions
1996 FZJ80 1FZ-FE factory lockers + Safari Turbo , CDL switch, cup holder, Metric TLC leather, heated seats and JDM switches
2000 Tundra Limited TRD 2UZ-FE SOLD
Old 09-28-2009, 10:32 PM
Rising Sun Member

Send a message via AIM to Uncle Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIMZTOY View Post
attention everyone who was on the trail. I lost my very expensive streamlight flashlight. I last used it when dave's vackume line broke. On that steep hill going up from lunch. You can see me using it in that pic of me under the truck. I'm crossing my fingers that someone might have stop and picked it up. If no I'm affrade it's still on the trail, does any one live near that section of trail that could go up and check it out ? Or take me up? The flashlight is Bout 6-8" long, black, it has a SMD led super bright bulb, with a button on the tail cap and on the shaft.

There Tim....brought your post to the end again. Hopefully someone picked it up! ....
TLCA #3007
Northside!

Colorado Trail Patrol
Stay on the Trail!
I'm the God-fearing, gun-toting, American flag-waving, conservative you were warned about!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxleIke View Post
I need an FJ40....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Chili View Post
Cruisers are superior
Old 09-28-2009, 11:28 PM
Rising Sun Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIMZTOY View Post
You might try to PM Old40Dog and see if he picked it up?
Old 09-29-2009, 09:03 AM
Rising Sun Member

Tim, the section you likely lost it could probably be reached with 2WD from Breck. You would just have to walk that section of hill where Dave's 40 broke.

'85 FJ60
Old 09-29-2009, 10:09 AM
Rising Sun Member

maybe we can head up there after work Thursday
KDTIM
TLCA# 15572
TLCA Executive VP 2008-2011
CM Committee Member CM10, CM11
Old 09-29-2009, 11:31 AM
Hard Core 4+

thanks guys. I alredy pm'd recarido and old40dog both haven't seen it. I don't really know the way. I couldd look it up. But won't be able to make it out till the weekend unless I go at night.