Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > For Sale + Help > Vendor Market Place

Old 06-11-2009, 03:43 PM
Hard Core 4+

The shadow sheet is missing a trim plate that goes behind the shift plate. Or at least my 1997 40th Aniversary Edition has a piece of fake wood there.

Is that included even though not pictured?

A number of my pieces are a little worse for the wear so its time for me to replace or go without. What's the pricing on an 80 series stock wood color kit?
2004 Starcraft 10RT

Old 09-28-2009, 08:54 PM
Rising Sun Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbet View Post
The shadow sheet is missing a trim plate that goes behind the shift plate. Or at least my 1997 40th Aniversary Edition has a piece of fake wood there.

Is that included even though not pictured?

A number of my pieces are a little worse for the wear so its time for me to replace or go without. What's the pricing on an 80 series stock wood color kit?
was there an answer to this via PM or anything? that user doesn't appear to have logged any activity since june, I'd be interested to know the price on this as well, mine needs replaced or ripped out. I'll PM that user, but I don't think there will be a response.
Old 09-28-2009, 09:30 PM
Rising Sun Member

Send a message via AIM to Uncle Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by simps80 View Post
was there an answer to this via PM or anything? that user doesn't appear to have logged any activity since june, I'd be interested to know the price on this as well, mine needs replaced or ripped out. I'll PM that user, but I don't think there will be a response.
Looking through this thread it appears we have at least 5 potential buyers as I am interested too. Lets hear what prize we get Bob.....
TLCA #3007
Northside!

Colorado Trail Patrol
Stay on the Trail!
I'm the God-fearing, gun-toting, American flag-waving, conservative you were warned about!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxleIke View Post
I need an FJ40....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Chili View Post
Cruisers are superior
Old 09-29-2009, 07:18 AM
Rock Stacker

Default Trim Plate

Sorry guys everything we make is pictured in the shadow sheet. We sell the parts in a kit only and wouldn't be able to just create one part.

If I can help anyone or you have any other questions you can reach me directly at matt@superiordash.com or on this forum.
Old 09-29-2009, 01:33 PM
Rising Sun Member

Send a message via AIM to treerootCO

I emailed you and never heard back.

to matt@superiordash.com
date Fri, May 8, 2009 at 9:49 AM
subject Toyota dash kit
mailed-by gmail.com

hide details May 8
pride is ego, the word I had lost was dignity. The quality or state of being worthy of esteem or respect.
Ptarmigan build thread - 95FZJ80
www.root45.com
www.risingsun4x4club.org

TLCA #14133

Old 09-29-2009, 01:45 PM
Hard Core 4+

Send a message via AIM to wesintl

How is your stuff for $299 better then the stuff on ebay for $100-120?
TLCA#4180
Old 09-29-2009, 01:47 PM
Rock Stacker

Default email

I appologize,
Must have been an email issue. I try to respond to all email within 24 hrs. Please let me know if you have a question or concern I can address for you.
Old 09-29-2009, 01:54 PM
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesintl View Post
How is your stuff for $299 better then the stuff on ebay for $100-120?
There are people selling dash trim for cheaper than I can produce it....this is true.

A few things you should keep in mind.

We are the only major dash kit manufacturer that is 100% American owned and operated. Our parts come out of central florida, not Canada and not Mexico.

We are the only dash manufacturer that uses 3-M's highest grade of interior adhesive. True its more expensive but it is not the type of thing you would want to skimp on unless you don't mind your dash kit peeling and falling off in a year. This high grade adhesive tape also allows our kits to be installed without the messy and potentially damaging promoters that are needed for the cheap tapes.

We are the only dash manufacturer that makes interior trim kits directly for Toyota, Scion, Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, Lexus, BMW of America, Kia, Hyundai and others. These major auto manufacturers purchase our kits toi install in there vehicles in factories and ports before the consumer ever sees the vehicle. We are there trusted source because they know that our product has superior design, fit, finish and quality with very minimal warrantee issues because we use the best materials and the most well trained engineers in the industry.