Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Toyota 4x4 > General Chit Chat

Old 12-28-2009, 11:04 AM
Rising Sun Member

Default another scam warning

I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and
share this little warning, there is a new clever scam - taking advantage of older men.

Women often receive warnings about protecting themselves at the mall and in dark parking lots, etc. This is the first warning I have seen for men. I wanted to pass it on in case you haven't heard about it. This will only become more commonplace. ....

A 'heads up' for those men who may be regular Lowe's, Home Depot, or Costco customers. This one caught me by surprise. Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends...

Here's how the scam works:
Two seriously good-looking 20-something girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to McDonalds.
I agreed and the cuties hopped in the back of my 40.
On the way, they start kissing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen September 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th,17th, 20th,24th, & 29th. Also October 1st & 4th, twice on the 8th, 12th, 18th, 20th & 21st, three times last Friday and very likely again this upcoming week.

So tell your friends to be careful. What a horrible way to take advantage of
older men. Warn your friends to be careful. What a horrible way to take
advantage of older men. Warn your friends to be vigilant.

Wal-Mart has wallets on sale for $2.99 each. I found cheaper ones for $1.99 at K- Mart and bought them out. Also, you never will get to eat at McDonalds. I've already lost 11 pounds just running back and forth to Lowe's, Home Depot, and Costco.

Happy New Year!!

T
* 99 Saab 9-3 Convertible
* stinky old Ford Diesel tow rig
KDěTIM
TLCA# 15572
TLCA Executive VP 2008-2011
CM Committee Member CM10, CM11
Old 12-28-2009, 11:10 AM
Hard Core 4+

Send a message via AIM to wesintl

I'm guessing you put the tip in the wallet
TLCA#4180
Old 12-28-2009, 10:38 PM
Hard Core 4+

lol nice.. just put your cell number in the wallet along with a condom.. and your good.. throw away wallets and cheap thrill..

were is costco at ??