Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Toyota 4x4 > General Chit Chat

Notices

Old 01-23-2010, 09:06 AM
Rising Sun Member

Default Someone needs to buy this Troopy!

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/1551882168.html

"13" Taco 4X4 Extra Cab, Firestone Air Ride, Airstream tow vehicle - "Daily Driver"
Old 01-23-2010, 09:38 AM
Rising Sun Member

That one is nice.

I have been drooling over this one locally though:

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/1545482418.html

Old 01-23-2010, 09:51 AM
Rising Sun Member

There is just something cool about those trucks. Wish I could justify owning one.......

"13" Taco 4X4 Extra Cab, Firestone Air Ride, Airstream tow vehicle - "Daily Driver"
Old 01-23-2010, 10:48 AM
Rising Sun Member

Ahem Chris Davis need to buy one of these.

______
Old 01-23-2010, 01:50 PM
Rising Sun Member

Can't till I sell my wheels..haha

Actually it is too bad the club could not buy this...

Imagine the cool runs that folks could be taken on by one of our top leaders at Cruise Moab. Nothing too dangerous, just sight seeing runs out on by some of the best..

You could sign up for the Troopie run and not have to drive and 2-3 of your friends that want to go along could sign up. Or it could be used for a sunrise run at Arches... Elephant Hill run, etc....

Then when not at cruise Moab, folks in the club could sign it out and take it on trips...Christo could keep it at his shop and the club could pay for the up keep.

It could be the ambassador vehicle also, for such popular runs as, Ghost town run, Ouray, etc...big Rising Sun logo on the side.
KD0IFE

Off Road Pics
http://www.Chrissandstormfj.smugmug.com
Old 01-23-2010, 03:28 PM
Rising Sun Member

Default I think we have a winner here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris sandstorm FJ View Post
Can't till I sell my wheels..haha

Actually it is too bad the club could not buy this...

Imagine the cool runs that folks could be taken on by one of our top leaders at Cruise Moab. Nothing too dangerous, just sight seeing runs out on by some of the best..

You could sign up for the Troopie run and not have to drive and 2-3 of your friends that want to go along could sign up. Or it could be used for a sunrise run at Arches... Elephant Hill run, etc....

Then when not at cruise Moab, folks in the club could sign it out and take it on trips...Christo could keep it at his shop and the club could pay for the up keep.

It could be the ambassador vehicle also, for such popular runs as, Ghost town run, Ouray, etc...big Rising Sun logo on the side.
Great idea!

Old 01-23-2010, 04:17 PM
Hard Core 4+

For that kind of money you could buy a 2006 Land Cruiser. I agree that thing is cool but like $6k cool not $18k cool. Every time I go on MUD I see that 4 door aluminum 40 body and think to myself, "sure would be cool to stick that on a 100 chassis." http://www.aqualu.com/4540%20aqualu%20body.jpg