Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Other Hobbies > Ham & CB Radio Corner

Old 02-23-2010, 08:10 PM
Hard Core 4+

Quote:
Originally Posted by corsair23 View Post
If you haven't already done so, I'd zip tie that coax above your pedal out of the way

Did you have to use a coax extension to reach all the way to the front? If so, make sure you don't "loop" the excess up in a circle shape...Make it a figure 8 with a zip tie in the middle.
It looks a lot worse than it is, and I'm going to be getting a shorter coax cable because I have a lot of excess. And now that I think about it I'll go measure it and guesstimate if the shorter fire stick cable will work. When it's complete I'll either have the cable connect for the cb coming out of the spot where the speaker is now or have it coming out of the notch above where the connect is above the gas peddle in the pic.

And I forgot to mention that someone from HC4X4 help tune my radio and explained how, when I remember her name I'll post it on this post (I think it was Val). I was even able 2 listen to some on the way home.

2008 FJC (SRTBUS)

"In-justice is a threat 2 justice everywhere" MLK

"I remain just one thing, and one thing only- And that is a clown. It places me on a far higher plane than any politician." Charlie Chaplin