Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Toyota 4x4 > General Chit Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2010, 04:44 PM
Hard Core 4+

Frank
Again I will state this. I gave the information about Toyota University for you to contact them. It is not up to me to do your leg work for you. Again, taking information and twisting it to your mis guided use of information is just plain wrong and you loose respect for what you are doing. It is one reason, I do not trust what you are doing. I have been at this for almost 2 months, both on e-mails and Ih8mud. I have read everything from you and seen how much more knowledge you have gained over the last year. And how you have twisted information others have given you to fit what you want to have others hear as truth. You do not have a truth, you have fabricated lies and twisted information so other will listen to you. and you say to me I live in a mushroom factory. That is a laugh.

If it was in my power to ban you from this site, I would. But it is not.

I am not in a mushroom factory, far from it.

Maybe you need to live in a community and get respect first. This only comes from giving respect to others and other knowledge, with time you gain respect. Giving facts and backing them up with information people ask for, not just what you think is the "right information". By disrespecting others, others will not respect you.
Old 07-06-2010, 05:08 PM
Banned

Default Samo Samo Robbie

"Why, Well the felt is in a different position on the MV design. Allowing the goop to saturate the felt better. Toyota's system is steel first, rubber, then felt. Similar but not the same."

This is the same on the DANA axle Robbie Samo Samo identical design Identical parts Identical assembly order, being a mechanical editor you should get your facts straight here.

All along I have been attempting to establish If you are sucking it up at the Mushroom Factory or one of the pumpers

I am still on the fence with that one, hopefully your just mislead, but it can happen. I have stated my position from day one, and it has not changed, the information that I have presented is as accurate as It can possibly be. The only thing that I did not have the exact correct info is that I was told the grease scale went up to #2 but when I first met Kurt he informed me That it went To #6 thats it, but I did learn something,

Same parts same assembly order,
Old 07-06-2010, 05:20 PM
Banned

Default Toyota Trade secret

http://www.toyota-4runner.org/genera...de-secret.html
Old 07-06-2010, 05:32 PM
Cruise Moab Committee

Send a message via AIM to Hulk

I am closing this thread. Tranny Frank, most of the same audience on this forum is also on ih8mud.com. Feel free to continue the discussion there. This forum is for local activities involving our local club.
1996 FZJ80 TLCA #4189 WRDY
www.rustybrain.com/cruisers my Rising Sun bio Facebook Twitter Need satellite Internet? Check out: Exede Internet

If you think you can or think you can't, you're right.
Closed Thread