Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > For Sale + Help > For Sale / Wanted

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #571  
Old 01-20-2011, 07:52 AM
subzali's Avatar
subzali subzali is offline
Rising Sun member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Denver CO
Posts: 7,571
Default

Combine with the one above and you'd have a complete FJ60 for $1650...
__________________
Matt Miller
TLCA# 13684
Rising Sun Bio
1977 FJ40 2F "Brahma" + Lockright, tach, Warn 8274, FJ60 Power Steering, soon to lose the Sanden OBA to go back to factory emissions
1996 FZJ80 1FZ-FE factory lockers + Safari Turbo , CDL switch, cup holder, AATLAS1X leather, heated seats and JDM switches
2000 Tundra Limited TRD 2UZ-FE SOLD
Reply With Quote
  #572  
Old 01-20-2011, 01:46 PM
corsair23's Avatar
corsair23 corsair23 is offline
Rising Sun Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Littleton
Posts: 8,698
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveH View Post
http://cosprings.craigslist.org/pts/2169426054.html


FJ40 Kayline Soft Top - NIB - $750 (COS)
Date: 2011-01-19, 3:55PM MST
Reply to: sale-zww93-2169426054@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

FJ40 Kayline Soft Top -New In Original Factory Box - never opened, Was originally purchased for my '76 FJ40 which has a hard top and was donated to my Grandson for graduation.

Paging Uncle Ben

Seems pricey but I can't remember what they cost new...Not to mention they are made of unobtanium so maybe not a bad price.
__________________
Jeff Z. (the "not quite as skinny" one)
TLCA #17037
'97 LX450 - aka "The Whale"
'97 FZJ80 Antique Sage AE #267, stock
12/74 FJ40, 2F, SM420, 4" Lift, ARBs, 33" MTRs

:

"...anything else i can do for you guys, how about i wash your car or mow your lawn while you figure out your firewall system? I am now boarderline insane/unibomber." Kipper

"That assumes I'm even capable of pulling and stabbing..." Jacket

"I really like having a detachable unit." Beater
Reply With Quote
  #573  
Old 01-20-2011, 02:34 PM
Uncle Ben's Avatar
Uncle Ben Uncle Ben is offline
Rising Sun Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Louisville, Colorado
Posts: 13,151
Send a message via AIM to Uncle Ben
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveH View Post
http://cosprings.craigslist.org/pts/2169426054.html


FJ40 Kayline Soft Top - NIB - $750 (COS)
Date: 2011-01-19, 3:55PM MST
Reply to: sale-zww93-2169426054@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

FJ40 Kayline Soft Top -New In Original Factory Box - never opened, Was originally purchased for my '76 FJ40 which has a hard top and was donated to my Grandson for graduation.

Also have a all original M416 Military Trailer -excellent condition - spare tire, Hand Brake, surge Brake (not active), kick stand, lunette hitch, original lights and good lens.- $1100, OBO.
Two (2) '82/'83 FJ60 Complete front axles - $300 ea. - OBO
HJ/FJ60 Full Floating Rear Axle -Hub to Hub (no 3rd member) -$700; OBO
1985/6 FJ60 Project Vehicle - No Motor - Straight; $1150; OBO

Thanks for the heads up Jeff! Little on the near new pricing tear for my needs or budget at this point. But I'll be watching!
__________________
KUBN
Kevin
TLCA #3007
Northside!

Colorado Trail Patrol
Stay on the Trail!
I'm the God-fearing, gun-toting, American flag-waving, conservative you were warned about!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxleIke View Post
I need an FJ40....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Chili View Post
Cruisers are superior
Reply With Quote
  #574  
Old 01-20-2011, 04:47 PM
Air Randy's Avatar
Air Randy Air Randy is offline
Cruise Moab Committee
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Franktown, CO
Posts: 2,804
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Ben View Post
Thanks for the heads up Jeff! Little on the near new pricing tear for my needs or budget at this point. But I'll be watching!
Seems WAY expensive to me for an item that hasn't been made since 2000 and you wouldn't be able to find replacement parts for. I would also wonder if the vinyl windows have dried out and gotten brittle even though the box is unopened.

You can buy a new Bestop Super Top with full parts support for less than that.
__________________
Randy Rosetta KDKWX TLCA #19351 69 FJ40 "Meanie" & 1970 Boss 302 Mustang
Reply With Quote
  #575  
Old 01-20-2011, 05:10 PM
Uncle Ben's Avatar
Uncle Ben Uncle Ben is offline
Rising Sun Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Louisville, Colorado
Posts: 13,151
Send a message via AIM to Uncle Ben
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Air Randy View Post
Seems WAY expensive to me for an item that hasn't been made since 2000 and you wouldn't be able to find replacement parts for. I would also wonder if the vinyl windows have dried out and gotten brittle even though the box is unopened.

You can buy a new Bestop Super Top with full parts support for less than that.
Exactly, and the m416 can be had for about 1/2 that price if your persistent and quick when they pop up!
__________________
KUBN
Kevin
TLCA #3007
Northside!

Colorado Trail Patrol
Stay on the Trail!
I'm the God-fearing, gun-toting, American flag-waving, conservative you were warned about!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxleIke View Post
I need an FJ40....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Chili View Post
Cruisers are superior
Reply With Quote
  #576  
Old 01-27-2011, 06:19 AM
mukker4life's Avatar
mukker4life mukker4life is offline
Rising Sun Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Denver
Posts: 79
Default ***1973 FJ-40 Landcruiser-ALL ORIGINAL** - $5000 (Centennial)

All original, non-molested FJ-40 that has been in our family for 24 years. 123K original miles, three speed, hard top. This vehicle is VERY original!!! Working factory am radio and aerial, license plate frame, original manuals, glove box light, fuse box cover, original jack and hardware, rear seat heater. All original keys for ignition and doors, with lock code.
Mechanical- it has a rebuilt head with hardened valve guides, ground cam and engine has all new gaskets/seals. It has new stock bushings, and full tie rod end set. New Toyota factory carburetor, and rear third member. New clutch with pressure plate and the master and slave cylinders have been rebuilt. The brake cylinders have been rebuilt. The engines compression is even on all cylinders, runs smooth and has plenty of power. All fluids have been changed, 15/40 Rotella oil change and toy filter, coolant flushed and dot 5 full silicone brake fluid added-no more leaking seals!
Body- The top has never been off of the vehicle and is in great shape. The doors are in excellent shape and the windows operate well. It has the typical rust on the rear sill, under the tail gate doors and a small amount on the rockers and fenders. The vehicle has original, forest green paint, and for being 38 years old, it looks pretty good. It will need paint to look it's best again.
Interior- The drivers seat needs to be recovered, but is usable, passenger is solid. The full size jump seats are in great shape. All gauges work and all controls operate as they should. The original radio and speakers work. The dash has one crack, and the original head liner is in good shape.
My dad bought this vehicle for hunting in 1987 from the original owner, and then gave it to me about five years ago. I was planning on restoring the vehicle completely and have done a lot of work on her, but will be moving soon and can't take her with me. The vehicle was registered up to 09/2010, but did not renew the classic tags, because of lack of driving it. My wife and I have owned 27 Cruisers, and this the most original and most documented I have ever had! Clear Colorado title. All paperwork from the last 24 years comes with the truck. All original parts that have been replaced to be included with the sale. Most parts Toyota original. Some extra parts included. I am looking to sell it to the right-person. Someone that will restore it and keep it stock-not cut it up....She is too nice!
Please call with questions-
Thanks for reading and happy trails!
Mike 720-385-4357 cell
http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2181593284.html
Reply With Quote
  #577  
Old 01-27-2011, 07:47 AM
cbmontgo's Avatar
cbmontgo cbmontgo is offline
Hard Core 4+
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Larkspur, CO
Posts: 856
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukker4life View Post
All original, non-molested FJ-40 that has been in our family for 24 years. 123K original miles, three speed, hard top. This vehicle is VERY original!!! Working factory am radio and aerial, license plate frame, original manuals, glove box light, fuse box cover, original jack and hardware, rear seat heater. All original keys for ignition and doors, with lock code.
Mechanical- it has a rebuilt head with hardened valve guides, ground cam and engine has all new gaskets/seals. It has new stock bushings, and full tie rod end set. New Toyota factory carburetor, and rear third member. New clutch with pressure plate and the master and slave cylinders have been rebuilt. The brake cylinders have been rebuilt. The engines compression is even on all cylinders, runs smooth and has plenty of power. All fluids have been changed, 15/40 Rotella oil change and toy filter, coolant flushed and dot 5 full silicone brake fluid added-no more leaking seals!
Body- The top has never been off of the vehicle and is in great shape. The doors are in excellent shape and the windows operate well. It has the typical rust on the rear sill, under the tail gate doors and a small amount on the rockers and fenders. The vehicle has original, forest green paint, and for being 38 years old, it looks pretty good. It will need paint to look it's best again.
Interior- The drivers seat needs to be recovered, but is usable, passenger is solid. The full size jump seats are in great shape. All gauges work and all controls operate as they should. The original radio and speakers work. The dash has one crack, and the original head liner is in good shape.
My dad bought this vehicle for hunting in 1987 from the original owner, and then gave it to me about five years ago. I was planning on restoring the vehicle completely and have done a lot of work on her, but will be moving soon and can't take her with me. The vehicle was registered up to 09/2010, but did not renew the classic tags, because of lack of driving it. My wife and I have owned 27 Cruisers, and this the most original and most documented I have ever had! Clear Colorado title. All paperwork from the last 24 years comes with the truck. All original parts that have been replaced to be included with the sale. Most parts Toyota original. Some extra parts included. I am looking to sell it to the right-person. Someone that will restore it and keep it stock-not cut it up....She is too nice!
Please call with questions-
Thanks for reading and happy trails!
Mike 720-385-4357 cell
http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2181593284.html
Nice.
__________________
'73 FJ40
'76 FJ40
'96 FZJ80
'00 UZJ100
Reply With Quote
  #578  
Old 01-27-2011, 09:06 AM
Jacket's Avatar
Jacket Jacket is offline
Rising Sun Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lafayette
Posts: 4,070
Default

Looks like a good price on a sweet Cruiser. Someone bring this home!
__________________
- Matt
1976 FJ40 - green and mostly stock
1996 FZJ80 - not so stock
Reply With Quote
  #579  
Old 01-27-2011, 09:30 AM
MDH33's Avatar
MDH33 MDH33 is offline
Rising Sun Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Land of Corn
Posts: 5,794
Default



Man, that would be perfect as a daily driver.
__________________
--Martin

'85 FJ60
Reply With Quote
  #580  
Old 01-27-2011, 09:53 AM
subzali's Avatar
subzali subzali is offline
Rising Sun member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Denver CO
Posts: 7,571
Default

If only it was a 4 spd...
__________________
Matt Miller
TLCA# 13684
Rising Sun Bio
1977 FJ40 2F "Brahma" + Lockright, tach, Warn 8274, FJ60 Power Steering, soon to lose the Sanden OBA to go back to factory emissions
1996 FZJ80 1FZ-FE factory lockers + Safari Turbo , CDL switch, cup holder, AATLAS1X leather, heated seats and JDM switches
2000 Tundra Limited TRD 2UZ-FE SOLD
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.