Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Toyota 4x4 > General Chit Chat

Notices

Old 03-08-2011, 09:58 PM
Hard Core 4+

Update in the first post guys, thanks for all your help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockRunner;
keys = Man that is a whole story

TLCA #6136
Going under the knife again !

85 4runner Marlin Ultimate 5" lift 40" MTR's Soft top and doors Towed to Moab by the Big Blue Whale, 07.5 Dodge Mega Cab Laramie 4" lift covered and chiped No more slow lane for me
Old 03-11-2011, 08:30 AM
Hard Core 4+

Default Latest update 3-11

Update 3-11
She is doing better, ventilator has been removed and she seems to be doing OK. Short term memory may be affected but the doctors say that is normal. She "should" get that back but it is not guaranteed.

Thanks again to all.

Tom and Sharon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockRunner View Post

She came out of her coma this morning She is able to move her head and communicate with us by shaking her head or trying to move her lips and we read them. She isn't out of the woods yet, she has an ammonia now and needs to overcome that too. She is 73 and not in great overall health.

Anyway we all appreciate the support from all of you.

We got some bad news Saturday late afternoon. While we were working on my truck Sharon's mom was taken to the hospital.

She is in the ICU basically in a coma with very little brain activity if any. The doctors have hope but as time goes on recovery gets slimmer.

We ask for your good thoughts and prayers to help Laura to a full recovery. As you would expect Sharon is taking this very hard so some good vibes to here would be appreciated so much.

I will update this as it is warranted. Right now it is a waiting game and we can't do a thing, that hurts as much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockRunner;
keys = Man that is a whole story

TLCA #6136
Going under the knife again !

85 4runner Marlin Ultimate 5" lift 40" MTR's Soft top and doors Towed to Moab by the Big Blue Whale, 07.5 Dodge Mega Cab Laramie 4" lift covered and chiped No more slow lane for me