Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Toyota 4x4 > Trip and Event Reports

Old 09-22-2006, 12:02 AM
Rock Stacker

OK, so I just got back home late last night and am now able to breathe properly...
(also... returning to the fog and humidity of fall has also greatly reduced my booger count! )

huge huge HUGE thanks to Ben and everyone else for draging me along on this trip!!!
proof positive that cruiser-folk are the same everywhere and never without new friends where ever we go!

I also have to say the double-triple bypass was well worth it for those that went! of course, my pos camera locked up right before the schofield powerhouse...... the most photographed site in Colorado....... go figure......

Anyway, take heart in the fact that my co-workers were all green with envy when they were looking at my pictures on our 60" plasma in our booth at the conventon center

Thanks again to everyone in the club for an amazing time (the local elevation in michaeux state forest is usually around 1000' with the highest peak at 2080'
The pay to play parks we are always in are still only about 1700'.....

A little lacking according to you folk

We have some wheeling planned soon and I'll try to post up a few pics so you can get a feel for the East coast here