Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Cruise Moab > Cruise Moab - TLCA Sanctioned Event hosted by Rising Sun

Old 05-14-2011, 04:50 PM
Rising Sun Member

Default Nice job on CM2011

I want to compliment the CM committee on another spectacular event. A detail that I liked was the booklet that came with the registration paperwork. The GPS tracks and maps of the trails are a nice addition the usual event schedule. I also really like the Proffits Cruisers/Larry Miller green schwag bag. I just filled it with some straps and shackles for a recovery kit.

Nice job on the whole event. I thought the dinner was good and am curious what the feedback is from participants compared to last year and previous year's events.
"If you know what you're doing, then you aren't learning anything." - A. Lincoln
Old 05-14-2011, 09:39 PM
Hard Core 4+

Old 05-14-2011, 10:32 PM
Wincher

Old 05-15-2011, 11:23 AM
Hard Core 4+

Really enjoyed CM this year and thought that everyone involved did a supre fine job putting it together. Was nice having the dinner so close to base camp and the food was great. Also thought that this was one of the better vendor nights.

Thanks to all those involved

COLORADO: my "Monument in Green"
Old 05-15-2011, 01:59 PM
Rising Sun Member

Yeah, the CM committee did a stand up job! On several occasions I had people tell me how great they thought the event was. You guys and gals really did a wonderful job this year.

82 FJ40
Old 05-15-2011, 09:01 PM
Rock Stacker

Great job!

Many thanks to the committee, club, leaders, and gunners for the efforts made to make it a great event and I can't say enough about the hospitality from the entire group.

John
Knoxville, TN