Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Toyota 4x4 > General Chit Chat

Old 03-07-2012, 02:04 AM

Default for poeple that don't know me

if this is the wrong place forgive me , i'm drinking ,Okay, for the people that don't me, my name is bomber22, on the board, Lars Lane off the the board.I'm not a member of the club, because i feel and don't have a verified 4x4, 2000 TUNDRA AND A 78 FJ40. 78-40 is not going anywhere fast.As far as the tundra , I have been known to push the limits, but it is a daily driver.

I grew up in empire,georgetown,idahosprings,area and have wheeled many trails, not knowing that a 4x4 club has name's for them, and I DO NOT HAVE PICTURES OF THAT TIME, I WISH I DID, BELIEVE ME.

Thinking out loud, I might have somebody that grew up in the area and has been there all their/his life{empire, georgetown idahosprings}
might be willing to help with other trails, but I need
to talk to them{ back in 1978 they used to put me in garbage cans because I could beat them at a race,talking high school skiing in 1978 , 12th grade verses 7th grade}

subzalli and I think mh33 might be interested, not sure .

I still need to make contact with them/him, AS SAID BEFORE THINKING OUT LOAD!

people in question work at LOVELAND SKI AREA,how much native do we need?
Old 03-07-2012, 08:39 AM
Hard Core 4+

OK, interesting read but nice to meet you. I used to wheel that area too in the 80's and am bummed that they closed of some of those trails.

Also if you want to tell people about yourself you can do that here. You can also tell us all about your 40. Who knows you may get some help getting her on the road again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockRunner;
keys = Man that is a whole story

TLCA #6136
Going under the knife again !

85 4runner Marlin Ultimate 5" lift 40" MTR's Soft top and doors Towed to Moab by the Big Blue Whale, 07.5 Dodge Mega Cab Laramie 4" lift covered and chiped No more slow lane for me