Rising Sun Member Forums  

Go Back   Rising Sun Member Forums > Toyota 4x4 > General Chit Chat

Old 06-29-2012, 09:00 PM
Hard Core 4+

Send a message via AIM to RedCreeper
Default Me Update

Wow its been a few months since I have been on here and see a lot of things I have missed or have not been part of. Well its been 1 year since i was laid off. Wow cant believe its been that long. I told everyone a while back i started school back in january for Welding Technology. Cant believe I only have 2 months left. Still have maintained my 4.0 and perfect attendance. Was the top two all year till the last phase. Teacher issues. May have a job offer when i get out already. Had to shave the goatee. Had it for over 15 years. Feel naked. Will see how this offer pans out. If it does it will mean lots of travel for me and time away from home for a while. Lynnette not liking that idea but in a few years I hope to have the credentials to find local work. Got me a machine for the garage a month back Here is a PIC. Really like the TIG process. If the job dont pan out want to try to find something working with this process. So much knowledge crammed in me head in a short time. IT HURTS! Well that is all that has happend up here in the north. Still alive and kicking. Sorry gang! Will try to do better at keeping in touch on here. Hope to see you on the trails soon.
Attached Images

TLCA #19056
08 TT FJC
82 Scrambler (Scraps)
81 Scrambler (Sassy)
07.5 Dodge Ram 2500
69 Maro... next project when the Jeeps get done.....
Old 06-30-2012, 12:06 AM
Cruise Moab Committee

Send a message via AIM to Hulk

Wow, lots of changes for you in a short period of time. Best of luck with the welding gig!
1996 FZJ80 TLCA #4189 WRDY
www.rustybrain.com/cruisers my Rising Sun bio Facebook Twitter Need satellite Internet? Check out: Exede Internet

If you think you can or think you can't, you're right.
Old 06-30-2012, 10:32 AM
Hard Core 4+

Just don't zap yourself with that thing. Glad you are
Attached Images

Old 06-30-2012, 11:01 AM
Hard Core 4+

Send a message via AIM to RedCreeper

Matt, after sitting around looking for work and only one interview i decided to give up the computer stuff. I still tinker but not for a living anymore. Keeping the photography studio and now i will have a new medium to play with.

Thanks for the confidence Farnham. Been lucky so far. I did manage to light my booth on fire yesterday but that was with MIG wire. melted the power cable a little and manage to light my welding bag up a bit and lost a pair of safety glasses. pretty lucky i stopped on my weld cuz it takes a few minutes of welding as i rotate the pipe. could of been REAL bad.
TLCA #19056
08 TT FJC
82 Scrambler (Scraps)
81 Scrambler (Sassy)
07.5 Dodge Ram 2500
69 Maro... next project when the Jeeps get done.....